Our well-established client are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to start on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who really pride themselves on the level of Customer Service they deliver and training and support they offer to their employees.
Customer Service Advisor - The Role
- Dealing with customer service calls and emails.
- Responding to customer issues via webchat
- Manage complex customer service queries from start to finish
- Take calls regarding repairs and evaluate the issue
- Book appointments for engineers
- Getting back to customers with updates
- Deal with calls relating to other housing issues
- Gathering and collating information from customers and internal departments
- Keep customers up to date at all times
- Update database with relevant customer information
Customer Service Advisor - The Candidate
- To apply for this exciting new positions, office experience is not essential, however you must hold the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Empathetic disposition.
- A pro-active approach, who is holds the ability to work as part of a team, providing additional help when resources are stretched and sharing information to aid consistency
- Ability to manage own workload in a pressurised environment
- Understand and routinely deliver a high level of customer service
- Be PC literate