My client are a successful organisation based in Madeley. They have a vacancy for a Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a stand-alone role, you will be responsible for all marketing activity, reporting in to the Group Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will be a marketing generalist, and genuinely experienced in the whole marketing spectrum.
Salary dependant on experience.
Marketing Manager – The Role:
- Web content/CMS, case studies and blogs
- PR – writing content and placement with publications
- Arranging advertising campaigns and working with external agency to design these campaigns and push out through publications, eshots and video
- Using CRM system to track enquiry progression, report, and push out eshot campaigns
- Event management (trade shows).
- Work with external consultant on SEO and PCC to maximise the number of quality enquiries into the business.
Marketing Manager – The Candidate:
- Experienced in all of the above areas.
- Confident in hitting the ground running
- Good at relationship building
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Commercially astute
- Display a proven ability to work to a deadline and manage the demands of multiple tasks