Kirkland Associates are recruiting an experienced Legal Secretary on behalf of a professional and long established law firm as they require secretarial and administrative support to various departments within the office.
The successful candidate will need to have previous legal secretary experience to be considered for the role.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Transcribe and prepare all correspondence and documentation through audio typing and word processing.
- To provide administration support, to include scanning, faxing, printing, copying and filing.
- To open, close and archive client files.
- Confidently draft simple memos, emails and legal documentation as required.
- To prepare client care letters and gather ID documentation.
- To operate a case management system to store documents electronically and organising to any relevant matters.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain manager/fee earners’ diaries, as required, as well as preparing any necessary papers for meetings
- To manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Be familiar with all relevant compute packages including, PDF docs, document conversation and tracked changes.
- Able to prioritise work to allocated deadlines.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.