We are looking for a Legal Secretary, to join our clients dynamic and growing Plot Sales team in Solihull, as part of their firm’s Real Estate group.
You will work closely with senior fee earners and Partners within the team to carry out the administration and legal processes involved within all aspects of residential conveyancing on behalf of national house builders.
The role is based within a busy and fast environment with guidance and support being provided by the team.
The key duties include:
- checking help to buy documentation
- job sharing and running your own plot sales caseload
- working as part of a larger team and handling all aspects of the conveyancing sales process in the residential building sector
- maintaining close contact throughout the process with clients
- providing an excellent service to our in-house plot sales team and site agents
Skills and experience you will have:
- at least two years’ experience of dealing with the residential conveyancing process from start to finish or dealing with a domestic conveyancing caseload with supervision or supporting a fee earner with their conveyancing caseload
- a good understanding of residential development and or residential conveyancing
Key competencies you will need:
- the ability to process information accurately
- an organised and methodical approach to work
- the ability to work well in a team and develop good working relationships with colleagues and others
- good communication skills with the confidence to liaise openly and clearly with colleagues and clients
- the ability to produce a high standard of work, under pressure, whilst maintaining accuracy and good attention to detail
- to be able to demonstrate flexibility and initiative
About you – you will be:
- highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile and be happy to go beyond the job description
- respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and ‘can do’ attitude