Our well – established client in Solihull are looking for an experienced legal Secretary to join their busy Conveyancing Department.
The successful candidate will eb responsible for providing support for the Head of Department with the day to day running of all Conveyancing matters.
- To support Conveyancers in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of case - load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To assist with general office administration when necessary.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimal supervision.
- To prepare correspondence and legal documents through audio typing and word processing and to ensure a high quality of the documents, faxes and photocopies
- To open and close files.
- A minimum of 2 years’ Conveyancing experience essential.
- Demonstrates commitment to completing tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of work.
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills and a working knowledge of using software packages.
- Working knowledge of using photocopiers, fax machines.