You will be the first point of contact for all Residential Conveyancing enquiries. The ideal candidate will have the ability to forge rapport with potential and existing clients to sell our conveyancing services in a professional and engaging manner.
Given the responsibility and level of this role, candidates should have good Residential Conveyancing experience ideally gained at a reputable law firm and be able to demonstrate the running of a varied caseload of conveyancing work.
Daily duties will involve:
- Delivering exceptional client service from first contact until the client is signed up and the file is transferred to the conveyancer.
- Building strong relationships with clients and therefore obtain commitment.
- Obtaining all relevant details of a prospective client’s transaction to produce a quotation and documentation to sign the client up to our services.
- Calling prospective clients as soon as possible within required service standards
- Working in accordance with the various SLA’s
- Working towards the achievement of individual and team KPI’s
- Providing support to existing and potential clients when completing the documentation.
- Presenting key information to management, in a concise manner
- Maintaining client files and diary tasks using the firm’s systems.
- Promote our core values – Approachability, Community, Excellence and Integrity
Candidates will have excellent client care and organisation skills, an eye for detail and the ability to proactively deal with client matters, telephone calls and communications. Knowledge of working with document and case management systems is desirable.
Desirable key skills and experiences:
- High standard of IT skills including Outlook, Word, report writing tools and other relevant legal software.
- Excellent time management, organisational and client service skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment. A flexible and adaptable team player who supports promotes, develops and motivates others.
- Highly motivated, proactive and outcome-orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Customer service background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and objection handling skills.
- Excellent levels of customer service.
- ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner
- Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries fully pursued.
- A background within service handling for example Legal services, financial services, claims management or other professional backgrounds an advantage.