My client are a leading, multi-site law firm. They have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join their team.
- Collecting DX
- Dealing with post and DX
- Scanning of incoming mail
- Printing of outgoing post & DX
- External hand deliveries
- Internal deliveries and collections including stationery requests and distribution
- Catering requirements
- Housekeeping of post area and meeting rooms
- Dealing with confidential waste
- Support and visitors during reception lunch periods
- Manging deed receipts
- High standard of IT skills including Outlook, Word, report writing tools and other relevant legal software.
- Excellent time management, organisational and client service skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- A flexible and adaptable team player who supports, promotes, develops and motivates others.
- Highly motivated, proactive and outcome-orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face.
- Excellent levels of customer service.
- Ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner.