Experienced duty solicitor sought for a well-established multi-office firm. This role will suit a qualified criminal duty solicitor. Candidates will have solid experience in a similar role and be experienced in managing a full and varied caseload. Your attendance will be required at the police station and undertaking advocacy in both Magistrates and Crown Courts. A Duty Solicitor accreditation would be a significant advantage but our client will also consider those working towards this.
Our client pride themselves on combining professional excellence with a family atmosphere, which is the envy of many other law firms. They are a well established firm and their Criminal Law team have an excellent reputation in the local area
Criminal Solicitor – The Candidate
• A professional approach towards work and with an eagerness to support the development of the team/ firm
• Must be flexible and able to work unsociable hours
• Strong advocacy skills
• Team-working skills, together with the ability to use individual initiative relating to their own responsibilities
Our clients offer an excellent Benefits including:-
• A competitive salary, subject to relevant Criminal experience
• Additional payment for out of hours Police Station work
• Pension scheme with employer contributions
• Generous holiday entitlement, including a day off on your birthday
• Support for CPD/education and genuine career opportunities
• Family orientated employment practices with real consideration for flexible working.
If this is something you are interested in please contact me to arrange an initial chat. I am more than happy to arrange something out of office hours.