We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for a fantastic client in Chilwell who are forward thinking and dynamic. They take employee wellbeing very serious and offer numerous staff benefits and incentives to ensure that it really is a great place to work.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services, you will design and implement a strategic business plan, that develops sales opportunity. You will expand the client and customer base through recruiting a team of sales advisors, utilising existing platforms, marketing processes, objective setting, coaching and performance reviews.
Sales Manager - The Role:
- Recruitment to expand an existing sales team
- Manage and maximise the performance of the sales team, enabling the achievement of sales targets and objectives.
- Develop performance through Management Information, coaching and reviews
- Develop individual performance and manage conversions
- Support the enabling and implementation of innovative technologies; enhancing existing processes
- Accountability for both customer journey and cost effectiveness
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports to be the best they can be
Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- Able to evidence commercial awareness and business growth examples
- Significant financial and performance metrics awareness
- Experience of working in sales and operations roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Credibility and confidence to lead, motivate, inspire team into excellence
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience of the property sector is desirable
- A proven manager, with a track record of success is desirable