Our client, based in Nottingham, are leading travel experts. They currently have an exciting vacancy for an Account Manager to join their passionate team on a permanent basis.
• Providing expert and exceptional customer service, designing, proposing and negotiating travel packages.
• You will also develop, manage & maintain a strong portfolio of customers.
• You will be skilled in front line sales, negotiation, managing the customer experience, understanding their needs & of course providing an outstanding level of customer service and product expertise.
• Whilst the ability to work autonomously is essential, a high level of interpersonal skill is required to work effectively with different company departments to ensure the competent delivery of product and service to the customer.
- Ability to thrive on the ability to negotiate & work in a target driven front line sales capacity.
- Account Management experience preferred where there has been previous accountability for revenue and profit across a customer portfolio ~ details of previous performance will need to be illustrated.
- Travel Industry sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent & immediately recognisable people skills, where relationships with others are built easily both internally & with customers.
- Strong communication & influencing skills especially with regard to the use of the telephone and the written word.
- A demonstrable ability to perform competently, accurately & to understand the customer’s way of thinking in order to deliver a supreme level of customer service at all times.
- To be organised, have very good attention to detail & be self-motivated to competently plan & deliver high quality work.
- Target driven to recognize & ensure all sales opportunities are maximized.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, fun & with the ability to work autonomously & to use own initiative.