Our award-winning client are looking for a PPC Account Manager to join their PPC team. You will help manage their diverse range of B2B and B2C clients. Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ PPC experience. Agency experience is desirable but not essential. In return, our client offer support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas.
At the moment, this role is home-based due to Covid-19. You'll be required to work from the office least a couple of days a week in the future.
PPC Account Manager – The Role:
- Working on a wide range of campaigns, covering the full spectrum from standard search ads through shopping ads to dynamic remarketing and social display advertising.
- Managing Google Ads campaigns and other biddable media such as Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Building sound strategies and proactively taking strategic initiatives on the accounts.
- Monitoring and optimising PPC accounts to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Building relationships with clients.
PPC Account Manager – The Candidate:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, managing Google Ads campaigns.
- Agency experience preferable but not essential.
- Experience setting up and managing PPC campaigns, including Shopping campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platform.
- Experience with Paid Social.
- Working understanding of remarketing.
- Creativity for ad copy and ability to identify relevant information from websites.
- Good working knowledge of the standard tools and platforms (Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Microsoft Ads, Microsoft Ads Editor, Google Merchant Center).
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, conversion tracking and how it integrates with Google Ads.
- Google Ads certification preferable.
- Able to manage your own time and priorities.