We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive for a fantastic client in Chilwell. Our client are leaders within their field. They take employee wellbeing very seriously and offer numerous staff benefits and incentives to ensure that it really is a great place to work.
Working as part of the fast-paced and growing team, you will provide full-time support to the Head of Marketing across the marketing mix. This includes development of online and print collateral, digital marketing, campaign development, PR, and the management of agencies and suppliers.
You will predominantly focus on building and maintaining the B2B relationships including corporate clients, professional introducers and partner agents. You will be keen to contribute to projects at every level, managing, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns across the UK.
Marketing Executive – The Role:
• Assist in the development of the marketing strategy including development of tactical marketing campaigns to generate lots and partner agents.
• Prioritise your workload based on the needs of the business, managing competing projects and stakeholders and getting the best possible return for your time
• Shared responsibility for brand consistency
• Helped to generate positive PR and award wins for the brand
• Copywriting for online and offline marketing campaigns in line with brand messaging
• Create content including customer case studies, stats and facts, infographics, interviews and articles
• Development and analysis of marketing campaigns
• Liaising with external agencies, providing clear briefs to maximise returns including negotiation with media owners, printers and other providers
• Support with marketing admin, including ordering print and promotional items and assisting with organising events as part of a wider team
Marketing Executive – The Candidate:
• A team player with two years’ B2B marketing experience.
• You need to be passionate about the latest developments in online and offline marketing and be passionate about optimising the customer’s experience
• A degree-level qualification
• A drawer full of experience in all aspects of B2B marketing – including email marketing, events and printed and promotional materials
• A creative mind able to generate and initiate new ideas to engage with customers
• The nouse to manage your workload and stakeholders – while working under pressure – to focus on the things that make a real difference and hit deadlines
• An unquenchable thirst for knowledge of the newest, fastest, most effective methods of marketing
• The uncanny ability to bring together groups of people to work as a team to deliver your initiatives
• Ideally, but not vitally, a marketing qualification and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.