We are currently recruiting for a fantastic Legal Secretary position on behalf of our professional firm as they require someone to join their Real Estate team based at their Nottingham office. You will be a key player in a very busy team, providing critical secretarial and administrative support which will include, the sale and purchase of contracts, development agreements, funding, construction documentation and planning agreements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing timely and effective support from members of the team.
- Accurately producing and amending correspondence and documentation, including the use of digital dictation.
- Attending to clients in person and on the phone, taking messages and assisting where appropriate.
- Use of case management system to process and progress files.
- Managing file opening, closure and archiving
- Producing bills and other financial administration
- Managing diaries for the team, planning and organising meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Organising and maintaining departmental filling systems and document storage.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filling and other general administrative tasks.
Skills and Experience you will have:
- Solid previous secretarial experience gained in property work or conveyancing
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile
- The ability to work well in a team and develop good working relationships
- The ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate professionalism, flexibility, initiative and self-confidence
Please contact Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit http://kirklandassociates.co.uk/privacy-policy