We require an experienced, professional and highly motivated Legal Secretary based in Nottingham, to provide an appropriate split of secretarial and administrative support to our clients successful Employment team.
They are recognised as one of the best law firms to work for and have an excellent reputation.
- Highly proactive and responsive diary management
- Organising extensive international travel, business trips, itineraries and events
- Management of emails/correspondence
- Organising internal and external meetings, to include coordinating reports and agendas
- Financial admin support, ensuring your legal advisers maintain a high standard of financial house keeping
- Deal with financial queries promptly
- Preparation of presentations and pitch documents
- Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
- Dealing and screening calls, delivering a positive client experience
- File opening/closing
- High volume billing and problem-solving
- Paper and electronic filing
- Highly motivated, accurate, and works well under pressure
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Has a “can do” attitude and a flexible approach to a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to learn new systems and adopt new responsibilities when required
- Acts in a responsible manner and is discreet and confidential at all times
- Ability to hit the ground running, and learn tasks and responsibilities quickly
- Demonstrates a wide range of skills, including excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Anticipates what is needed and takes appropriate action.
- Develops good working relationships with key interfaces
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considerd for the role immediately.