Kirkland Associates are recruiting an experienced Legal Secretary on behalf of a professional law firm as they require someone to join their exceptional Commercial Property team based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 months previous legal secretary experience to be considered for the role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparing correspondence and documentation using audio typing/ digital dictation.
- Updating client information using the firm's case management system.
- Opening, closing and archiving of client files.
- Providing diary management support to arrange meetings and travel arrangements.
- Attending to clients in person and on the telephone to provide support.
- Submitting and reviewing searches
- Obtaining Land Registry documentation
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- General administration to include, photocopying, scanning, and filing of documentation.
- Carrying out any addition tasks when required.
- Previous legal secretary experience, ideally within a Commercial Property or Residential Property department.
- Have a fast and accurate typing speed
- Confident in using Microsoft office packages including, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and an excellent telephone manner.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit our website.