We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our clients Commercial Property team in Nottingham to cover Maternity Leave, lasting approximately 9 - 12 months.
The successful candidate will provide secretarial and administrative support to a number of fee earners within a busy Commercial Property team.
We are seeking someone who has a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, with the ability to use their own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
· Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence, leases, land registry transfers, contracts, licenses, tenancies and attendance notes.
· Copy typing draft to finished items.
· Preparing official forms for searches and applications to the Land Registry.
· Carrying out on-line pre-contract searches
· Scheduling deeds and requesting receipt upon dispatch
· Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible.
· Sorting incoming post, processing incoming cheques and acknowledgments.
· Maintaining diary and brought forward system to ensure clients / matters are reviewed and to act as a reminder to the Solicitors.
· Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents as and when required.
· Maintaining diary and arranging appointments, meetings and lunches as required.
· Preparing draft bills, including disbursements from billing guides. Preparing relevant forms for accounts including payment requests, etc.
· File closures.
· Arranging Travel/ Accommodation
· Any other duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Team.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.