We are proud to be recruiting for a leading law firm as they require professional Legal Secretary support to their Care department based at their Nottingham office.
The successful applicant will be required to deal with both Legal Aid related cases, Public Law (Care Proceedings) and some Private Law Children Act proceedings.
Key duties will include:
- Diary and meeting management
- Audio typing with a typing speed of 60wpm
- Corresponding with clients via emails, and letters.
- Opening and closing client files.
- Using the Legal Aid Agency case management system to update files.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and booking in client visits.
The vacancy requires applicants to be experienced audio typists with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate initiative, drive, determination and the ability to work under pressure with a busy workload. It would be an advantage to have some knowledge of the Legal Aid Agency’s case management system, for applications and invoicing tasks, but full training
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.