We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a highly established firm based in Nottingham as they require professional support to their growing Personal Injury department.
Our client provides specialist advice in personal injury claims, are dedicated in having trusted advisers and have achieved numerous accreditations including the Legal 500.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and manage a varied workload.
- Preparing and drafting documentation.
- Audio Typing.
- Liaising with clients in a professional manner
- General administrative duties including photocopying and filing
- Diary management
- Organising client related activities
- Maintaining high levels of service at all times
- Undertaking any additional duties as required
- Applications are welcomed from legal secretaries with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in personal injury or a litigation department.
- Possesses outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Has a fast and accurate typing speed and confident telephone manner
- Be personable, flexible and consider attention to detail one of your key strengths
- Work well as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Highly organised, working well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme based on years of service.
- Long-term career progression
If you would like to recieve further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant at Kirkland Associates or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.