We are seeking to recruit a Legal Assistant or Paralegal to support one Fee earner in our clients very busy Residential conveyancing team based in Newark-on Trent
The conveyancing team comprises of two legal secretaries, one fee earner and a director and offer a pleasant and friendly working environment.
This is a fixed term contract role to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months.
- Diary management
- Audio and copy typing (Bighand)
- Sending and receiving emails
- Updating clients regarding the progress of their matters.
- Liaising with estate agents and other solicitors to ensure accurate and efficient transactions.
- Corresponding with internal staff and external parties.
- Drafting documents
- Updating information to the Land registry portal.
- SDLT forms
- General secretarial duties i.e. photocopying, scanning, printing, filing
We welcome applications from individuals who:
- Previous conveyancing experience ideally as a paralegal or assistant.
- Have a positive approach to working under pressure within a busy environment
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- High degree of IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have an ability to deal confidently wit
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant at Kirkland Associates or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.