We are delighted to be recruiting for a fantastic law firm as they require a professional Legal Cashier to join their Nottingham office in order to assist the finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a firm who has a wide range of clients throughout the UK.
Duties covered, will include:
- Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- Office and client banking
- Office and client cheque posting & processing
- Allocation and posting of searches
- Posting of time and disbursement transfers and write offs
- Dealing with general queries and issues relating to accounts
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General administration, scanning and filing
- Other accounts duties as required
- Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Solid experience in a legal accounts team dealing with varied jobs
- Able to work under pressure at times and as part of a large team
- Experience of using on-line banking systems
- Able to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit http://kirklandassociates.co.uk/privacy-policy.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.