Due to continued growth, my client who are based in Hucknall, are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be expected to develop, implement, track and optimize digital and offline marketing campaigns across all our digital channels. You will be joining an experienced team whose goal is to continually renew, optimise, and innovate the company’s digital presence. You will be mainly focusing on PPC/AdWords, search engine optimisation, and conversion rate optimisation. You will also be required to analyse and review digital performance and identify opportunities to increase visibility and online engagement.
Digital Marketing Executive – The Role:
- PPC/ AdWords- you will be required to demonstrate experience of managing successful campaigns
- Technical SEO– both on & off page factors, keeping an up to date knowledge of latest search engine practices to ensure algorithmic compliance and sustained search visibility
- Generate new leads for the sales team using a range of marketing campaigns and tools
- Use analytics tools including GA and Hotjar to review performance and make improvements
- Individually and as a team, develop new and efficient approaches to campaign delivery, integrating new technology as it emerges
- Managing digital customer interactions in comments and social media
- Reporting on data trends and campaigns
- Keep up to date and communicate emerging new practices within Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Executive – The Candidate:
You should be a proactive, team-player who is highly self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ and energetic personality. You should be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- SEO Experience
- PPC/ AdWords Experience
- Worked with paid marketing options such as Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong research and analytical skills (familiarity with Google Analytics is essential)
- A flair for generating new ideas for advertising and content - working with our designers
- Experience in campaign planning using a combination of marketing channels and tools
- Commercial awareness, interest in trends and styles and ability to understand the target audience.
- High attention to detail
- IT literate
- Adept oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Effective time management skills
- A team player with a collaborative spirit
Desirable skills & experience:
- A university degree is preferred, but not essential
- A Google Certified Individual
- Adobe knowledge such as Photoshop
- Content writing
- Familiarity with video as a marketing tool