Our client is recruiting for an experienced Technical Customer Service Advisor to work in their Aftersales department. The purpose of the role is to provide technical support and advice to customers. You will have experience within a similar Customer Service role and be happy to work in a technical environment. Full training will be given.
Technical Customer Service Advisor – The Role:
- Act as first point of contact for customers, providing potential solutions, advice and guidance to customers via phone & email regarding aspects of service and technical support.
- To meet the customer’s needs by planning and organising the solution, dealing effectively with individual situations.
- To liaise with internal departments and management
- Administer the service repairs requests to the Service Admin Team and the Outside Suppliers.
- Keep fellow team members informed of all relevant issues relating to the effective delivery of Service and Repairs by ensuring digital and manual records are clear, accurate and up to date at all times.
- To process departmental administration in a professional manner.
- Produce clear and concise digital job sheets for the Service Team following procedures to provide all necessary information and fully noted discussions with customers.
- To report possible product quality issues to the Service Management Team.
- Reply to correspondence and other communications where appropriate, as directed by management.
Technical Customer Service Advisor – The Candidate:
- Computer literate
- Experience in a telephone-based customer service role
- Strong telephone skills
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills: ability to understand and explain complex issues over the phone or via email