My client are a successful and reputable business based on the Nottingham/ Derby border. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a Full-time, permanent basis.
Customer Service Administrator – The Role:
- Working as part of a small and close knit Customer Support team, the purpose of your role will be to support clients and promote the client's brand.
- Be a key point of contact for customers over the phone and electronically, responding effectively and efficiently. Keeping in touch with customers, ensuring a high level of service is provided at all times.
- Investigate and solve customer problems, maintaining a positive customer experience in the event of operational or service breakdown, working closely with the Customer Support team to resolve any issues. Process all customer orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Implement promotional material and general client communication
- Advise customers regarding forthcoming promotions, products and service developments.
- Manage the Customer database and ensure this is updated with correct detail.
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities from customers by analysing their purchasing history, identifying missing lines and recommending/upselling new products.
- Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of customer accounts, products and services.
Customer Service Administrator – The Candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience and used to exceeding customer expectations
- Analytical approach with the ability to prioritise own workload
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel and able to confidently learn new software, with appropriate training
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Confident and effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy