Our expanding client, based in Sutton in Ashfield, are currently seeking a Sales Administrator Supervisor to join their team. You will be supporting the Account Managers and processing sales orders. You will also be responsible for a junior member of staff.
8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday.
25 days holiday + bank holiday.
Sales Administrator Supervisor – The Role:
- Answering calls and dealing with customers and suppliers
- Processing telephone and web orders through to dispatch
- Providing cover for the Account Managers when on holiday or out of the office
- General Administration duties
- Full order processing including the follow up with suppliers
- Ensuring the database is maintained and kept up to date via data cleansing and quality calls
- Working closely with sales and other departments
Sales Administrator Supervisor – The Candidate:
- Previous Sales Admin/ Customer Service Admin experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Competent on Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High levels of customer service delivery.
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be well motivated and organised.
- Able to work on your own initiative and under pressure