My client are a successful, prestigious and thriving business based close to central Nottingham. Due to internal promotion, they are seeking an Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a busy team, key responsibilities will include:
- Handling and responding to all initial client communication.
- Carrying out Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks
- Sending out applications and related documentation and carrying out necessary checks.
- Invoicing duties using SAGE.
- Preparing formal correspondence.
- Creating reports for the Directors.
- Providing cover for the Accounts Assistant.
- General administrative duties required by the Finance Director
We are looking for a hardworking, professional and sociable candidate with previous experience in an administrative role within a business environment.
You will be a competent Administrator and happy undertaking basic finance duties.
A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Previous experience using SAGE would is desirable but not essential.