A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an aspiring property administrator to join a fun, forward thinking and inspirational company based in Nottingham. You'll be the backbone of the property management services team, providing essential, seamless administration support - with support and guidance from your Team Leader.
Like making people happy? This job's got your name on it!
What we care about
Revolutionising our customers' experience is what drives us each and every day. We thrive on shaking up the industry and doing what it takes to make customers' lives easier and better. Because they deserve more, and we want to be the ones to wow them.
We believe our greatest asset, our people, also deserve more. More support and more freedom to bring their individual flair in to their work, so they can find ever-better ways of helping customers and opportunities to become more than they dreamt possible.
Your life as a Property Administrator
Making sure that phone calls are made, messages relayed, emails sent, regulations followed, and reports written will form the main body of your work. But at the heart of everything you'll do are people. You'll develop strong relationships with everyone you deal with as you go about your daily work. You'll particularly enjoy getting to know customers and understanding what they need from you and how you can make their life easier. And you'll get a real buzz from making them happy!
What you'll do
* Build and maintain great relationships with customers
* Provide outstanding administration support to internal and external stakeholders
* Ensure company policies and procedures as well as property regulations are consistently adhered to
* Keep key information in our in-house systems accurate and updated
* Keep customers in the loop about issues relating to their properties
* Complete regular weekly and monthly reports.
Who we're looking for
We're searching for an organised people person who gets what great customer service looks like and has what it takes to deliver it, as well as:
* A good standard of education with strong numeracy and literacy skills
* The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
* A real eye for detail and dedication to accuracy
* Experience of working effectively in a fast-paced office
* The ability to manage their own workload, prioritising tasks and using time productively
* The self-motivation to get things done and the initiative to get things fixed
* A willingness to learn and develop their skills and knowledge
* Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete preemployment screening
And, ideally, but not vitally:
* An ARLA qualification
* Experience in property lettings and management
* A flexible, can-do attitude when it comes to work and shift patterns