Our expanding client, based in Sutton in Ashfield, are currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their busy accounts department on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will have experience in Credit Control, sales and purchase ledger and have good Excel skills.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please note this role is based in the office with social distancing measures in place.
Credit Controller – The Role:
- Sales ledger credit control
- Input purchase invoices and checking
- Produce and check sales invoices
- Post receipts to ledger
- Create and post supplier payments
- Reconcile Supplier Statements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Time sensitive reporting to Head office
- Support to the stock control.
Credit Controller – The Candidate:
- Computer literate - Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel are essential
- Experience working in an accounts office with good commercial understanding of the accounts function in a business
- Strong organisation and communication skills