Kirkland Associates are on the search for an experienced Legal Secretary/ PA to work at our award winning client in Northampton. You will work as part of a team to provide secretarial support to their well-regarded Commercial Property team.
You can expect to carry out the full complement of Legal Secretary duties:
- Typing complex documents using digital dictation
- Completion of legal documentation and forms
- Fielding queries from clients and arranging meetings
- Updating files and utilising the Case Management System
- Producing bills; and assisting other departments when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a Real Estate Property team
- Confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- The ability to work well in a team and develop good working relationships with colleagues and others
- Confident interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise openly and clearly with colleagues and clients
- To be able to produce a high standard of work, often to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and good attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise well and be able to cope with changing demands
- To be able to demonstrate professionalism, flexibility, initiative and self confidence