Our Legal 500 recognised client are currently on the search for a Commercial property paralegal to work in their busy department in Northamptonshire. Our client’s Commercial Property department has an excellent reputation and is one of the largest in the country.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop in Commercial Property. The firm would consider supporting the right candidate in obtaining relevant qualifications where appropriate as the role would develop with the candidate.
Commercial Property Paralegal – The Job:
· Liaising with clients on a daily both over the phone and via email. Deal with general enquires
· Assisting team members with management of their caseload and day-to-day progress of files
· Dealing with all aspects of pre and post completion matters
· Processing applications to the Land Registry and processing SDLT (Stamp duty land tax) returns
· Drafting of leases, drafting of completion statements and other such documents
· Undertaking Legal research
· Assisting with client meetings
· Dealing with enquires raised and raising enquiries on transactions and exchanging contracts
· Assisting with invoices and bank transfers where appropriate.
· To deal with administrative routines, and provide administrative support as required by the team
Commercial Property Paralegal – The Candidate:
· Previous experience within Commercial Property is not essential however some residential experience is desired
· Forward thinking with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High attention to detail
· Well organised
· Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Flexible approach to their work
· Confident in addressing clients in a professional capacity and will possess an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.