We are currently recruiting for a highly organised Legal Secretary to join our clients successful Childcare team based In Northampton. As a Legal Secretary you will be required to provide support to the Partners and assist with the day to day administration.
Duties will include:
- Audio /copy typing documentation
- Preparing court bundles
- Managing Partners diaries and appointments including the arrangement of their travel and accommodation.
- Producing minutes during client meetings.
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and third parties to receive/give updates on the progress of client files.
- Assisting with billing and paying disbursements to the Legal Aid Agency.
- General administrative duties to include, filing, archiving, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Previous experience of working in a Childcare/Family team is preferable.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Be a team player and help other team members as and when required.
- Excellent IT skills.
Please contact Gemma Evans, Legal Recruitment Consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the position immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit http://kirklandassociates.co.uk/privacy-policy.