We are currently recruiting for a fantastic Legal client in Kettering, they are currently looking for an experienced paralegal to join their Commercial Property team.
The firm would consider supporting the right candidate in obtaining the CLC or CiLEx qualifications where appropriate as the role would develop with the candidate. The role may also involve supporting the Housing Team as well.
Whilst Commercial Property experience would be beneficial, it is not essential, though some Property Law or Residential Conveyancing experience with sales and purchases is preferable.
This is a full and busy role and will include the following:
• dealing directly with clients,
• Assisting team members with management of their caseload and day-to-day progress of files
• Potentially also managing a caseload under supervision
• Creating and amending property related documentation
• Freehold title checking
• Dealing with and checking routine property searches
• Dealing with enquiries over the telephone and via email
• Production of correspondence
• Administration of client matters
• Regular correspondence with other parties solicitors
• Helping out other members of the team whenever possible
• Diary management
• Completion of registrations and dealing with any requisitions
• General post completion correspondence
• Completion and submission of online stamp duty land tax returns
• To deal with administrative routines, and provide administrative support as required by the team
• Transcription of digital dictation when required
• Maintenance of client relationship management Data and property records
The ideal candidate will be
· Forward thinking
· Have a strong desire to progress and succeed
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Good organisational skills
· Happy to build client relationships
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge and skills in property law but without commercial bias. The successful applicant will be a dynamic Paralegal who ideally has experience of working within a private practice, preferably with conveyancing experience. They will be confident in addressing clients in a professional capacity and will posses an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
For more information please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01332638035