Our client, based in Northampton are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Family Law department.
The successful candidate will have legal secretarial experience and experience within family law desirable.
- Provide Secretarial support to Lawyers in the Family Department.
- Assistance in general team administration including taking calls and directing accordingly, diary management, arranging meeting room bookings, meeting and greeting clients, filing, file opening.
- Preparing court bundles.
- Excellent IT skills are essential.
- Legal secretarial experience essential.
- Must be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work well on own initiative and be able to help other team members as and when required.
Job Type: Full Time