Our Client, an established Legal Practice based in Northamptonshire are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their Family Department.
You will be expected to assist a partner as well as manage your own caseload.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the legal industry, possess excellent communication and a sound working knowledge of Family Law.
- Carry out office administration, including billing and writing letters.
- Organise diaries, schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries.
- Write first document drafts and proofread documents.
- Organise case files.
- Network with clients and build valuable relationships.
- Experience in Family Law essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Job Type: Full Time