Kirkland Associates are currently working with a prestigious law firm who are looking for a Commercial Property Legal Secretary to join them at their Northampton office. The successful candidate will have previous Commercial Property experience.
This is a full time permanent position and there is a salary of up to £25k on offer.
Commercial Property Legal Secretary- The Role:
- Drafting letters and other legal documents
- General administrative tasks such as photocopying, filing and printing
- Arranging appointments for a Partner and Director
- Liaise with clients, solicitors and third parties
- Answering queries, taking messages and making appropriate file notes relating to sales and legal documentation.
- Diary management
Commercial Property Legal Secretary- The Candidate:
- Previous experience in Commercial Property
- Good typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IT Literate including Outlook
- Able to work as part of a team
- Takes a proactive approach to complete tasks