Our client are a successful firm offering a friendly and enjoyable work environment, they are looking for an experienced paralegal to join their conveyancing department based in Mansfield
Conveyancing Paralegal Role:
- Supporting a busy team of fee earners
- Managing files
- Preparing sales packs
- On a daily basis liaise with fee-earners as to required tasks, deal with queries, agree action etc.
- Prepare files for completion:- Chase redemption figures, liaise with lenders and brokers regarding outstanding items, chase documentation and searches.
- Carry out completions – deal with redemptions and payment of funds to broker/Client etc. Renew searches as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit Land Registry forms
- Composing and submitting help to buy ISA’s and SDLT’s
- Deal with and see through exchange of contracts and completions
- Experience within conveyancing
- Have good working knowledge of conveyancing procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work as a team and use own initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure