My client, based near Loughborough, are seeking an Internal Sales candidate to join their growing sales team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing effective customer service & pro-active selling to a network of existing distributors & develop new business by cold calling lasped & prospective customers.
Key duties will include:
• Build business and relationships with existing and new distributors
• Process & progress chase orders – received by telephone, fax or email
• Provide effective telesales support to distributors
• Investigate and respond to distributor & end user queries
• Coordinate activities between the sales office and all other departments
• Progress and chase back orders
• Maintain customer database
• Participate in pro-active sales campaigns to meet sales targets
• Participate in Internal and External Sales Meetings as required
• Liaise with Accounts, Purchasing, Marketing, Service & Warehouse
• Ad hoc projects as assigned
• Provide daily call reports of activity
• Promptly act upon customer requests, problems, issues and follow up to ensure customer is satisfied with conclusion
• Ensure accuracy and positivity, in all customer communication.
• To assist in overdue payment chasing for any accounts when appropriate.
• Monitor spending by customers in relation to their credit limits with SIP.
• Organise marketing promotions & offers
Internal Sales – The Candidate:
· We are looking for a positive and professional candidate with previous customer focused experience within a sales environment.
· You will a confident and driven with a desire to succeed and deliver excellent customer service.