Our well- established client are looking for someone to join their long standing internal sales team. This role is primarily dealing with inbound queries from their existing customer base. They are looking for someone who can build relationships and increase sales with existing customers. There is no cold calling. Someone from a technical/ industrial sales background would be preferred but this isn't essential.
Monday to Friday.
18-21k basic + commission.
Internal Sales - The Role:
- Dealing with inbound calls and enquiries from existing customers / accounts
- Taking orders, answering queries and promoting products
- Building relationships with existing and new customers
- Sometimes making outbound calls to customers to promote products and offers
- Promptly act upon customer requests, problems, issues and follow up to ensure customer is satisfied with outcome
- Maintaining effective and accurate record systems
- Providing quotations
- Liaising with internal teams
Internal Sales - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role
- Technical sales experience desirable but not essential
- Positive, enthusiastic & pro-active attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Happy working to targets
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office