Kirkland Associates are recruiting an Account Manager for our client based in Loughborough.
As a key member of the sales force, you will be responsible for ensuring the sales of products are maintained nationally at agreed volume and margin levels.
Account Manager – The Role:
- Responsibility for the trading of products on a national level, monitoring agreed KPIs.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders, developing and maintaining relationships.
- To ensure the supply process runs to agreed time scales and in-line with supplier expectations.
- Monitoring and recording competitor information.
- Attend and present at external meetings and trade shows when required.
- To assist with new business development and identify potential opportunities for growth.
- To monitor the sales support team and support where necessary.
- Ensure that all parties are provided with consistent information regarding pricing and availability of products.
- On call cover as required.
Account Manager – The Candidate:
- We are looking for a professional, confident and hardworking individual who is committed to providing a high level of customer service.
- You will have significant sales, business development or account management experience in a fast paced environment and thrive working under pressure.
- Confident interpersonal skills with the ability to build longstanding relationships at all levels.
- Strong organisational, time management and attention to detail is crucial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known market leader in a friendly and sociable team and an excellent working environment.