My client, based in Leicestershire, are seeing a proactive, driven and professional Account Manager to join their successful trading team on a permanent basis.
Account Manager – The Role
Key Responsibilities will include:
· To ensure sales of products are maintained nationally inline with agreed KPIs .
· To ensure clearance of products from points of supply to the satisfaction of suppliers.
· Monitoring and recording of competitor information.
· To ensure that Sales Assistants are effectively supported in their roles, and receive clear direction on the sales of products. To monitor and support Assistants activity to ensure KPIs are met.
· To ensure that all parties are provided with consistent information regarding pricing and availability of all products within product portfolio.
· Keep abreast of market information and identify potential new opportunities for growth.
· To assist with new business development and identify any current or potential suppliers of products.
Account Manager – The Candidate:
· We are looking for an experienced, customer focused sales or account management professional with significant experience working in a fast-paced environment.
· You will be a confident negotiator with the ability to discuss pricing confidently.
· We are looking for a candidate with strong business acumen, and the ability to make effective commercial decisions.
· A high level of drive and enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure is essential.
· You must have a full driving license to be considered for this role.