My client, based in Loughborough, have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary based in their Wills and Probate department.
- Provide comprehensive and professional secretarial support within the Wills and Probate department.
- Producing correspondence and documentation
- Liaise with existing and potential clients and business contacts in a professional manner.
- Manage diary appointments and meetings for individual fee earners.
- Taking messages from clients and relaying to relevant person(s)
- Setting up new client files and dealing with the storage and retrieval of files
- Closing client files and archiving
- Deal with all legal work in accordance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct.
- We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary who has working in Wills and Probate.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication techniques
- Adept in use of MS Office products, in particular Word
- Adept in use of digital dictation systems
- Good understanding of English grammar and spelling
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Good team player
- Professional appearance