We are currently recruiting for a dedicated and confident Legal secretary/ assistant to join our clients Residential Conveyancing team based at their Loughborough office.
Our client have been established since 1939 to provide trusted and reliable advice to businesses, families and individuals across the East Midlands.
This position would suit an organised person with excellent interpersonal skills. We welcome applications from organised and accurate individuals who take initiative.
Applicants must have good audio typing skills with excellent grammar, attention to detail and experience of using a case management system .
This role will include but is not limited to:
- Diary management
- Audio and copy typing (Bighand)
- Sending and receiving emails
- Liaising with clients
- Corresponding with internal staff and external parties.
- Drafting documents
- Updating information to the Land registry portal.
- SDLT forms
- General secretarial duties i.e. photocopying, scanning, printing, filing
We welcome applications from individuals who:
- Have a good and accurate typing speed
- Have a positive approach to working under pressure within a busy environment
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- High degree of IT skill
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have an ability to deal confidently with people on the telephone and face to face
In return you will receive:
Salary dependent on experience
Access to further training and development
Contract: Full time/ Permanent.
- Legal Secretarial: 1 year (Preferred)
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.