We are currently recruiting for an Insurance Consultant to join a well-established company in Loughborough on a full time, permanent basis. Our client can offer long term development and opportunities for career progression, as well as the opportunity to study for professional qualifications.
This role is Monday – Friday and approx. 2 Saturday mornings a month.
Salary is £20k - £25k depending on experience.
Insurance Consultant – The Role:
- Dealing with inbound insurance related enquiries from customers and giving outstanding customer service.
- Liaising with customers over telephone and email, understanding customers needs and advising them on the best product for them.
- Identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
- Acquire and maintain industry knowledge and commercial awareness.
- Being the first point of contact for day to day queries.
- Maintaining client records and data on the system.
Insurance Consultant – The Candidate:
- Financial services (particularly Insurance) experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Sales experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to problem solve, using own initiative and judgement.
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill and care and diligence.
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise workload.
- Driven and happy working to achievable targets.