My client are a leading provider of high quality domiciliary care, rated outstanding by CQC.
Due to continued expansion, they are seeking a Scheduler/Coordinator to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
Scheduler - The Role
Reporting to the Care Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Organising the schedules of available Care Givers based upon client need, logistics and SLAs.
- Delivering and maintaining efficient Care Giver routes and appointments.
- Identifying and resolving any scheduling problems quickly and effectively.
Scheduler - The Candidate
- We are looking for a hardworking and reliable individual with previous experience in a similar role.
- You will be organised with a logical and methodical approach, able to problem solve effectively.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- You will be proactive and organised with strong administration capabilities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful organisation during an exciting period of growth.