Our client, based in Shepshed, are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their friendly team. They have a modern open plan office with onsite parking. The role will involve sales administration combined with some internal sales.
Sales Administrator – The Role:
- Receiving and processing orders on the system.
- Processing invoices.
- Providing quotations.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Producing reports.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Provide additional support to the finance team when required.
Sales Administrator – The Candidate:
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Methodical and conscientious.
- High attention to details.
- Computer literate, particularly excel.
- Good telephone manner.
- Time management and prioritisation skills.
- Some accounts experience would be beneficial but not essential.