My client are a leading, national law firm. They are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Marketing, Business Development and Communications teams who all work together to deliver projects, campaigns and events on behalf of the whole firm.
Business Development Manager - The Role:
- Adopt a consultative approach and customer focused mind-set
- Plan, deliver and lead incisive and value-added business development support to the Private Client Group and the Units within it.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Private Client Group ensuring that they can access the wider Marketing support they require to deliver their business plans in a seamless and efficient way.
- Identify future business models and value propositions.
- To be aware of and comply with the company’s policies and procedures
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Understanding of business development activity including targeting, managing pipelines, credentials and pitches and implementing BD plans
- Experience of delivering BD activity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Client focused
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
Experience within a professional services environment would be advantageous but is not essential.