Our well-established client are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a Temp to Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who really pride themselves on the level of Customer Service they deliver and training and support they offer to their employees.
Please note, candidates must be available to start on Monday 15th April.
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Customer Service Advisor - The Role:
- Dealing with customer service calls and emails.
- Responding to customer issues via webchat
- Manage complex customer service queries from start to finish
- Take calls regarding repairs and evaluate the issue
- Book appointments for engineers
- Getting back to customers with updates
- Deal with calls relating to other housing issues
- Gathering and collating information from customers and internal departments
- Keep customers up to date at all times
- Update database with relevant customer information
Customer Service Advisor - The Candidate:
To apply for this exciting new positions, office experience is not essential, however you must hold the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Empathetic disposition.
- A pro-active approach, who is holds the ability to work as part of a team, providing additional help when resources are stretched and sharing information to aid consistency
- Ability to manage own workload in a pressurised environment
- Understand and routinely deliver a high level of customer service
- Be PC literate