Our client, based in Epping, are seeking a Product Certification Administrator to join their team on a full time basis. You will be working in the Technical Department, ensuring certification compliance in light of the latest changes introduced by Brexit.
Certification Administrator – The Role:
- To work with the Test Manager and Purchasing team in attaining product certification.
- Authenticate and validate product compliance certification and test reports.
- Develop and maintain product compliance data base, capturing dates of issue and expiry of certificates.
- Create and maintain product declarations of conformities and technical specifications.
- To provide a high standard of administrative and technical support for all departments within the business.
- Communicate and work closely with the marketing/technical authors regarding DOC’s and product specifications.
- Manage departmental internal and external communications via email & telephone.
Certification Administrator – The Candidate:
- Ideally experienced in working in a technical documentation (possibly engineering) environment.
- Have a basic appreciation of hard goods (power tools etc.) and engineering practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office systems.
- Be methodical and have an organised approach to your work.
- Be able to work on your own initiative, without direct supervision and manage time wisely.
- To ideally have an understanding of the UK & European product standards and Directive Legislations.