We are currently recruiting for an experiencedand professional Legal Secretary to join a local law firm based in Leicester as they require support to their Litigation and Property team.
The role will involve working with complex documents, producing letters, emails and other correspondence, assisting with the maintenance of files and handling client and third party enquiries.
- Audio typing via digital dictation system to produce letters, correspondence, and attendance notes.
- Copy typing drafts to finished items.
- Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible.
- Sorting incoming post, processing incoming cheques and acknowledgments.
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents as and when required.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments, meetings and lunches as required.
- Opening, closing and archiving of files.
- Any other duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Team.
Candidates must possess previous experience in a similar role, accurate typing skills and have excellent attention to detail. The ideal applicant will also have the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.