We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a thriving law firm as they require professional Legal Secretary support to their successful Litigation team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Our client pride themselves on their friendly and supportive approach towards their clients and have been successful in doing so for over 50 years.
Candidates must possess previous relevant experience as a legal secretary, have accurate typing skills and the ability to use a digital dictation system.
- Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence, and other documents.
- Copy typing draft to finished items.
- Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries if possible.
- Sorting incoming post, processing incoming cheques and acknowledgments.
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning documents as and when required.
- Maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, meetings and lunches as required.
- Preparing draft bills, including disbursements from billing guides. Preparing relevant forms for accounts including payment requests.
- Any other duties required to ensure the smooth running of the Team.
We are seeking someone who has a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, with the ability to use their own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
The ideal applicants will be proficient users of all Microsoft Office software and have a minimum typing speed of 65 words per minute.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent.
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm with one hour to be taken during lunch.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.