Due to expansion, our Castle Donington based client are seeking a Telesales Executive to join their sales team. You will be promoting the product range to new and existing customers and also attending trade shows. You will also act in a customer service role between customers and production staff if any enquiries or issues arise.
Sales Executive - The Role:
- To meet monthly and annual financial and non-financial targets
- Responsible for the accurate and timely issue of quotations and invoices to customers as required
- To process enquiries by phone, fax, email and personal visits or meetings as and when required.
- To maintain good relations with customers
- To solve and provide solutions to customers problems
- To process and take payment by Credit card as and when required
- Record the progress of all enquiries and translate into a monthly report including source of business trends, enquiry conversion rates, future predicted sales, competitor activity and other information
- Attending trade shows to represent the company in a first class manner when required
Sales Executive - The Candidate:
- Fluent English language ability and numeracy skills to a good standard to ensure accuracy of quotations and handling of customer payments.
- Polite and persuasive telephone manner, able to build relationships
- Telesales experience with closing skills.
- Internal telesales experience in a B2B environment
- Enthusiasm, hard-working, well organised and able to prioritise.